There are many ways you can get involved with the Alliance, from staying up-to-date with our advocacy projects, to sharing our news, from attending events, to getting in touch about a development in a neighborhood that you care about. We have several levels us membership too. You can buy a gift of membership for a friend, or set up a recurring donation in someone’s honor.
Individual members enjoy full voting rights, along with free access to top-notch programming, while corporate, organizational, and institutional members benefit from a city-wide alliance and targeted publicity.
Want to learn more? Here are some of the many ways you can support our work:
- Sign a Petition | As needed
- Contact Your Legislator | As needed
- Alert us To What's Happening In Your Neighborhood
- Nominate a Project | Spring
- Purchase Tickets | Fall (October 12, 2018)
- Sponsor the Awards | Summer (September 5, 2018)
- Attend the Awards | Fall (October 22, 2018)
THANK YOU TO OUR SUPPORTERS
Our work as Boston’s primary history preservation organization is made possible by a network of more than 30 organizational members, together with more than 100 corporate members who publicly and financially support our work. Details about opportunities and benefits for supporting our work are here.
This website is funded in part by a grant from the Richard and Julia Moe Family Fund of the National Trust for Historic Preservation.