- Advocacy Information Center
- Regulations, Guidelines & Forms
- Research & Resources
- Architectural Style Guide
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Preservation Initiatives
- Religious Properties Resources
The Boston Preservation Alliance values your support of its efforts to positively influence the future of Boston's historic buildings, landscapes, and communities. Membership in the Alliance gives you the opportunity to support our city's one-of-a-kind resources and have a say in the future of your Boston.
We hope that you will consider joining the Alliance today, and do your part to preserve Boston's invaluable heritage!
Join today! Annual individual membership starts at $60. Make a secure payment by credit card online or mail a check made to "The Boston Preservation Alliance" to 141 Cambridge Street, Boston, MA 02114.
As an individual member of the Alliance, you will receive a number of benefits including:
- AllianceAlerts emails when action is urgently needed
- AllianceViews blog with timely posts
- AllianceNews e-newsletter with bimonthly advocacy news and announcements
- Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram feeds with regular updates
As a Young Professional member of the Alliance, you will receive all of the benefits of individual membership plus invitations to networking events designed for Boston’s next generation of preservationists! This membership level is open to individuals under the age of 40.
Annual Young Professional membership is $40.