- Advocacy Information Center
- Regulations, Guidelines & Forms
- Research & Resources
- Architectural Style Guide
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Preservation Initiatives
- Religious Properties Resources
Save Boston's Citgo Sign
The iconic Citgo Sign that has illuminated Kenmore Square since 1965 is about to go dark.
As lease negotiations continue between Citgo and Related Beal, the new owner of the building under the sign, the Boston Landmarks Commission moves forward with its study report to potentially designate the sign as a protected Boston Landmark. You can help save the sign by signing our petition!
Check back here for updates and more information about Boston's Citgo Sign.